We deliver to the Auckland area, from Browns Bay to Papakura. See the areas we deliver to here. Delivery charges are shown at checkout and are based on how far your delivery address is from our Avondale base.
We deliver Monday to Friday and offer a choice of two delivery windows:
Simply choose your preferred date and time of delivery at the Checkout. You can order until 10am for same day delivery.
If you prefer to pick up, have a last minute order or want something on Saturday, you can select to pick up from the Fair Food Hub in Avondale.
Pickups are available 9am-4pm Monday to Friday, and 10am-1pm Saturday. We will need your order by 10am for same day pickup (pickups before 10am need to be ordered by 10am the day prior, and Saturday pickups by 10am Friday).
Need something different? Contact us.
If you need something different with your delivery we can usually help with our Express 1 hour service, including:
- If you need your order to arrive before 11am
- If you need your order to arrive within a 1 hour delivery window (between 9am to 4pm Monday to Friday)
- If you have a last minute order (order up until midday for same day delivery)
For any of these, please contact us. If it is urgent, please phone rather than email.
- Whether we are delivering to a home or business address, please make sure someone will be available to receive the cupcakes during your specified delivery window. If no one is home the courier will leave the order in the safest place they can. As these are perishable items, we cannot offer refunds for issues that happen if a package has to be left. If the package is returned to the courier base because there is no safe place to leave it, there will be an additional cost for re-delivery.
- We work with our courier company to get your delivery to the recipient on time. However it is a reality of life in Auckland that from time to time there are accidents or bad weather. If you have a hard deadline, please consider requesting our Express 1 hour service (available by contacting us), or you can pick up.
As part of our sustainability commitment, we use Urgent Couriers, New Zealand's first Carbon Neutral courier service.